REGISTRATION AND WARRANTY OF INCENTIVE PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
The owners of incentivized plants can join a Collective System, such as Eco-PV, to entrust them with the management and responsibility of the end-of-life of their photovoltaic system, as an alternative to the GSE deduction.
Eco-PV takes care of the future disposal of the photovoltaic panels of the system, guarantees the correct management of photovoltaic waste and provides the necessary documentation for sending it to the GSE, relieving the owner of the system from this responsibility.
- Create your Account by clicking here;
- Activate membership by following the guided procedure;
- Enter the data of your system and upload the file with brand, model, serial number and unit weight of the PV panels of the system;
- Pay the financial guarantee for each PV panel;
- Obtain the guarantee certificate and the documentation useful for reimbursement of the GSE deduction.
From your account you can monitor, manage and update the data of your system at any time and from any device.
Don’t remember your system data? Can’t insert them into the Portal? Eco-PV takes care of it! Choose our data management service and you can delegate Eco-PV for the recovery and insertion of the data of your system on the Portal.
Don’t wait any longer: free yourself from any responsibility related to the end-of-life management of your panels and join the Eco-PV Trust!