THE QUALITY POLICY OF ECO-PV
Eco-PV is conscious of the challenges and opportunities that the market imposes daily. Pursuing business effectiveness and efficiency means overcoming obstacles and identifying opportunities. Eco-PV decided to establish, achieve and maintain a quality system in compliance with ISO 9001: 2015 international standards to ensure greater efficiency in providing services.
Eco-PV,in planning its management system, considered:
- organizational context, by determining the internal and external factors that can influence the ability to achieve results;
- understanding the needs and expectations of the Interested Parties for the Quality Management System;
- determination of own Field of Application: “commerce and trading of waste such as photovoltaic modules, inverters and electronic components of photovoltaic systems, without holding them”;
- determination of Risks and Opportunities, considering the Organizational Context, needs and Expectations of the interested parties, for each process relating to the products / services present in the Application Field.
To demonstrate the constant commitment to improvement and customer satisfaction, the company has established the following specific objectives:
- to invest in resources in compliance with the requirements for the final product;
- constant monitoring of deadlines for infrastructure control (vehicles, HW, SW ..)
- constant studying on applicable laws and regulations, to avoid fines or closure of job orders;
- choice of qualified suppliers to meet the final requirements set by the customer;
- control of suppliers through prequalification and supervision;
- constant training of employees on Health and Safety at Work issues, to ensure the smooth running of activities, and therefore safeguard employee health;
- adopt advanced systems to safeguard company know-how, through antivirus and daily data backup;
- monitor the efficiency of the Quality System with annual reviews carried out by the Management and through the “Internal Inspections” planned and performed during the year by qualified staff;
- constant monitoring of customers satisfaction.
Eco-PV engages to review its Policy periodically in occasion of Direction reviews, to make it available to interested parties and within its Organization.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY OF ECO-PV
Eco-PV wants to contribute to the growth of community’s welfare through a balanced management of environment to guarantee sustainable development to protect the future generations. The Environmental Policy of our organization is based on a coherent set of principles:
Compliance with environmental laws
Guarantee respect of environmental regulations through access, identification, evaluation and surveillance of each new measure.
Continuous improvement of environmental performance
Improve over the years the results of environmental management and activities in compliance with the Environmental Policy.
Prevent, eliminate and reduce pollution and the use of natural resources, using the best available technologies.
Environmental culture and professional growth
Develop a sense of responsibility towards the environment through appropriate knowledge of the environmental aspects with information and training initiatives. To this targets, our Management is committed to ensuring that the Environmental Policy is understood, implemented and supported by all collaborators.
Diffusion on environmental principles
Disseminate knowledge within and outside the company -with particular regard for our suppliers- of the principles of the Environmental Policy and the results achieved. Our logic is of transparency and dialogue one, encouraging everyone to not pollute.
Collaboration with stakeholders
Collaborate with all stakeholders in compliance with government policies to encourage dialogue, transparency and partnership and to provide a contribution commensurate with own role and prerogatives.
Management of environmental effects
- Monitor and reduce atmospheric emissions from fixed and mobile sources present in the company’s daily operations;
- control the production and disposal of solid and liquid waste trying to reduce their quantities and danger;
- analyze and optimize energy and water consumption;
- promote among its costumers a correct environmental behavior.
Monitor and improve the environmental impacts of our activities with the adoption of an Environmental Management System.
Ensure the preventive assessment of environmental aspects in all activities by adopting, if it’s possible, solutions with a lower environmental impact.
The Management undertakes to disseminate, implement and review this Environmental Policy follow environmental changes and socio-economics evolution.
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY IN THE WORKPLACES OF ECO-PV
Conscious of the need for an organic management of problems relating to the protection of health and safety in the workplace, Eco-PV is committed to achieving a constant improvement in health and safety conditions. For this reason the Consortium developed a Management System in compliance with the ISO 45001: 2018 standard which has led to the definition of improvement objectives, aimed at minimizing risks. To achieve these targets, the company provides the necessary organizational, instrumental and economic resources.
Eco-PV engage to:
- respect the LEGISLATION IN FORCE and the other obligations signed by the Organization on safety and health at work;
- privilege actions and internal investigations to protect workers’ health and safety, so as to REDUCE INJURIES, OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES or others;
- spread the INFORMATION ON company RISKS with specific reference to the task performed;
- ensure consultation of workers, including through their representative for safety;
- to train, inform and sensitize all workers to carry their tasks in safety field;
- define the measurable objectives for the continuous improvement of the OH&S management system;
- communicate the objectives and related programs to all interested parties;
- the company structure participates, in accordance with its duties and competences, in ACHIEVING the assigned security GOALS;
- design of machines, plants and equipment, workplaces, operating methods and organizational aspects to safeguard the HEALTH of workers;
- respond to emerging NEEDS during work activities
- promote COOPERATION between the various company resources and COLLABORATION with business organizations and external Institutions;
- periodically review the Policy, the Objectives and the implementation of the SGSL to obtain a continuous improvement of the management of safety and health at work;
- provide measures to ensure that all suppliers who work on behalf of the company are attentive to the protection of health in the workplace;
- integrate health and safety aspects without respecting the environment and the quality of the Organization;
- consider the Safety Management System (SGS) an integral part of the company management.