Faster is the exclusive package of services that gives to the Asset Manager the total control on the plant, with details until at the single photovoltaic cell. The drone, equipped with cameras and other high resolution devices, carries out aerial technical audits about PV plants. The results are very accurate and they are obtained with much less time than the obsolete manual checks.
Faster service are:
GEOLOCALIZATION OF PV MODULE
The geographical position’s detection of all modules installed with mapping of the plant layout allows to:
- Geolocate and map of 100% modules;
- transfer the data from drone to database;
- process data.
SERIAL NUMBERS DETECTION
ECO-PV approach guarantees maximum reading precision and reliable data storage on the Cloud.
The automatic reading system acquires the serial numbers of the photovoltaic modules and transfers them to the database in real time, for a comparison with the pre-existing data or for the creation of new documentation through:
- Detection of all the serial numbers of photovoltaic modules (100%);
- transfer the data to the database;
- process data.
With the drone it’s possible to detect the PV plants’ geographical position to verify correspondence with the cadastral maps. In detail, the georeferenced aerial photogrammetry allows PV plants owners to:
- acquire aerial images of PV plants;
- realize orthophoto of PV plants starting from its three-dimensional model;
- indicate sensitive points according to GPS coordinates.
It shows anomalies in the photovoltaic modules and in the sensitive points on the DC side, thanks to:
- visual inspection and thermal checks with high resolution IR camera;
- inspection of sensitive points on the DC side of the system;
- technical analysis of the thermography performed.
It shows any anomalies in the photovoltaic modules such as PID or micro-crack to the cells thanks to:
- power supply of module’s strings with reverse current up to a maximum of 5A and acquisition of modules images using the EL technique;
- image processing to detect the presence of any defects.
INNOVATION: IDENTIFICATION WITH TAG RFID
Eco-PV, always active in the field of research and innovation, proposes the new technology for automatic identification and storage of information: the TAG RFID (Radio-Frequency IDentification). It’s a device capable of managing and sharing the identification data of each single PV module with the GSE.
The passive RFID TAG – without power supply – contains a microchip with a unique identification number and memory. A coded radio frequency signal, sent by a special reader to the antenna, actives the microchip, which responds transmitting a signal containing all the information relating to that PV module: brand, model, serial number, power, coordinates GPS stored, connection string etc.
The advantages of Eco-PV’s RFID TAG are:
- the access all the information contained in the TAG RFID devices directly through the Cloud Eco-PV;
- the prevention of theft thanks to real-time control of the geographical position of the panels;
- the easy reading of PV modules serial numbers and information printed on labels;
- the possibility of using low-cost technology.