WHO WE ARE
ECO-PV is the first Italian consortium specific for the photovoltaic sector.
ECO-PV was founded in 2012 by companies and technicians who have a lot of experience in PV field and electrical and electronic waste. ECO-PV is the first italian consortium specialized in photovoltaic, in compliance with the obligations of IV and V Conto Energia (DM 5 maggio 2011 and DM 5 luglio 2012) and already structured according to “Directive WEEE” 2012/19/EU (process and recycle of electronic waste).
WHY CHOOSE ECO-PV
- it offers a value-added service for companies in the PV sector;
- it doesn’t bind the costumers with exit barriers such as penalties or long-term contracts, instead offers advantageous terms of participation;
- its members take many advantages, for example economic, of services relating to the management of photovoltaic systems;
- it works in compliance with all the requirements provided by both the waste legislation and the GSE regulations;
- it knows the issues of the sector and we work alongside the operators to find the best solution for PV modules recycling.
- works in compliance with all legal obligations: D.Lgs. 152/2006 (Testo Unico Ambientale), I, II, III, IV and V Conto Energia, D.Lgs. 49/14 (Decreto RAEE), D.Lgs. 221/2015 (Collegato Ambientale), GSE Technical Specification;
- has a light and flexible structure because it is based on an integral outsourcing model of administrative and operational activities, and the consortium members are allowed to withdraw from membership at any time;
- ensures the online traceability of the entire process;
- offers regulatory advice.
Also, Eco-PV offers value-added services for industrial market and investors:
- Innovative techniques for the analysis of PV plant performance and identification of any defects;
- transport by authorized vehicles to the treatment plants;
- treatment of end-of-life photovoltaic modules with the most advanced technologies, in order to maximize the recovery and reuse of secondary raw materials.
Not only modules:
ECO-PV also deals with the pickup and end-of-life treatment of inverters and all other WEEE devices present in a photovoltaic system (for example, alarm systems, monitoring systems).